Easy Does It, Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals and families recovering from the effects of addiction, thus contributing to the betterment of our community and society as a whole.
EDI, Inc is the leading community resource for, and gateway to, a lifetime of recovery from addiction.
The core values that we share at EDI, Inc. and which guide our interactions with one another and our constituents include:
• Compassion: We are empathetic to the devastating effects of addiction on individuals, families and communities and desire to help alleviate these effects.
• Integrity: We adhere to – and conduct ourselves in accordance with – an upstanding code of professional ethics and spiritual principles.
• Love: We act with unselfish loyalty and benevolent concern for the safety, security, wellbeing, and growth of others.
• Service: We contribute to the welfare of others in a genuine spirit of support, cooperation and fellowship without expectation of return.
• Excellence: We perform our duties with the utmost competency, professionalism and dedication to quality.
- • Help people to establish and maintain an addiction free lifestyle and develop greater self-sufficiency.
- • Increase opportunities for individuals affected by addiction to access and utilize supportive services that improve their quality of life.
- • Provide a safe and enjoyable drug and alcohol free environment for individuals and families to develop and sustain positive relationships.
- • Become the leading community resource for recovery from addiction.
- • Actively contribute to the betterment of our community and society
- • Ensure that our facilities, infrastructure and funding are adequate to support current and future programs.
- • Have knowledgeable and experienced staff to manage and deliver services.
Our Services Include:
- • Transitional Housing
- • Permanent Housing for Persons with Disabilities
- • Emergency Shelter/Bridge Housing
- • Intensive Case Management
- • Individualized Service Plans
- • Recovery Support Services
- • Structure & Accountability
- • Food and Transportation
- • 12-Step Meeting Space
- • “Good Clean Fun” Social Activities
- • Educational Programs
- • Wellbriety Programs
- • Life Skills Workshops
- • Recovery Assets Programs
- • Hall Rentals