Easy Does It, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals recovering from the effects of substance use disorder.
EDI, Inc is the leading community resource for, and gateway to, a lifetime of recovery from substance use disorder.
The core values that we share at EDI, Inc. and which guide our interactions with one another and our constituents include:
- Commitment: We are dedicated to our mission and those we serve, and accountable to our supporters.
• Compassion: We are empathetic to the devastating effects of substance use disorder on individuals, families and communities and desire to help alleviate these effects.
• Integrity: We adhere to – and conduct ourselves in accordance with – an upstanding code of professional ethics and spiritual principles.
• Love: We act with unselfish loyalty and benevolent concern for the safety, security, well-being, and growth of others.
• Service: We contribute to the welfare of others in a genuine spirit of support, cooperation, and fellowship without expectation of return.
• Excellence: We perform our duties with the utmost competency, professionalism, and dedication to quality.
- • Help people to establish and maintain an substance use disorder-free lifestyle and develop greater self-sufficiency.
- • Increase opportunities for individuals affected by substance use disorder to access and utilize supportive services that improve their quality of life.
- • Provide a safe and enjoyable drug and alcohol-free environment for individuals and families to develop and sustain positive relationships.
- • Become the leading community resource for recovery from substance use disorder.
- • Actively contribute to the betterment of our community and society
- • Ensure that our facilities, infrastructure and funding are adequate to support current and future programs.
- • Have knowledgeable and experienced staff to manage and deliver services.
Our Services Include:
- • Transitional Housing
- • Permanent Housing for Persons with Disabilities
- • Emergency Shelter/Bridge Housing
- • Intensive Case Management
- • Individualized Service Plans
- • Recovery Support Services
- • Structure & Accountability
- • Food and Transportation
- • 12-Step Meeting Space
- • “Good Clean Fun” Social Activities
- • Educational Programs
- • Life Skills Workshops
- • Recovery Assets Programs
- • Hall Rentals