Free educational workshops and support groups for family members and friends who are impacted by the disease of addiction.
Family support groups are held on the first two Tuesdays of each month.
30-minute educational workshop 30-minute family support group allowing participants the chance to ask questions, share with others and offer feedback.
- The science of addiction
- Pathways to recovery
- Overview of the twelve-step fellowships (including Al-Anon)
- Setting healthy boundaries and detachment
- Codependent relationships and enabling
- Self-care for family members and friends of the addict
- What to expect when a loved one is seeking recovery